Get your bachelors degree in the USA! Applications are exclusively open for the International Tuition Waiver Scholarship to high-calibre worldwide students at the University of Idaho.
The program is open for brilliant international applicants who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.
Founded in 1889, the University of Idaho is a public university in Moscow, Idaho. It is the state’s land-grant university and offers 142-degree programs including bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and specialists degrees.
Why at the University of Idaho? While studying at Idaho, students will immerse yourself in hands-on research beyond the classroom, developing the critical thinking skills, discipline and knowledge base employers want.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Idaho
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $8,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach official secondary school transcripts, official transcripts with subjects and marks received from any colleges or universities attended and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have no previous work at the post-secondary level must have at least a 2.5-grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The following are acceptable as proof of English competency for students for whom English is not their primary language:
- TOEFL minimum score of 525 on the paper test or 70 on the Internet-based test
- IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Pearson Academic score of 48
- ELS Language Centers, pass of Level 112
- Cambridge CAE pass
- Cambridge CPE
- Cambridge International “O” Levels, pass
The educational award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 9-4.0 GPA from high school: $8,000/year
- 75-3.89 GPA from high school: $6,000/year
- 4-3.74 GPA from high school: $5,000/year
- 00-3.39 GPA from high school: $2,000/year