Many students dream of studying in the United States, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, Fordham University is offering Presidential Scholarships for international students.
The program aims to support brilliant worldwide students who have a desire to study an undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.
Established in 1841, Fordham University is a private research university in New York City. It is the oldest Catholic and Jesuit university in the northeastern United States and the third-oldest university in New York State.
Why at Fordham University? While studying at this university, students will receive a rigorous education that will sharpen your talents, widen your vision, and prepare you to embrace and create change.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to entering traditional first-year students who generally rank in the top 1 to 2 per cent in their high school class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your resume/CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition costs each year of undergraduate courses taken at Fordham for the academic year 2020-21.
- It also covers the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less, if the student lives on campus.