Texas Christian University is proud to offer the Chancellor’s program for students who chosen to pursue their dreams at TCU. The program is an opportunity for talented, accomplished Horned Frogs to realize their full potential.
The award is the most prestigious academic merit scholarship open for the brightest and most capable students from across the country. The way of being acknowledged as a Chancellor’s Scholar is very competitive.
Texas Christian University is a significant teaching and research institution in Texas, United States. It was established in 1873, offers 117 undergraduate, 62 master’s, and 25 doctoral programs.
Why at the Texas Christian University? At TCU, they teach individuals to consider and act as ethical leaders and liable citizens in the worldwide community.
Application Deadline: For Fall – February 1, and For Spring – October 1.
- University or Organization: Texas Christian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate coursework
- Award: Full tuition & fees for eight semesters
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Nationality: US Citizen and International
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the United States and other nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the TCU
- Admissible Criteria: The Chancellor’s Scholarship has rewarded the most accomplished prospective Horned Frogs for their remarkable achievements before enrolling at Texas Christian University.
- Students, who are obtainable the Chancellor’s Grant, have excelled in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum.
- Most recipients will be at or near the top of their graduating class.
- For the entering first-year class, the average SAT, and the ACT is 1500 and 33, respectively.
- Must have to exhibit extraordinary qualities of leadership in an array of extracurricular activities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for an award, applicants must submit an application online. Before starting the application, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate course at TCU.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcripts, essay (should be 300-500 words), two recommendations (Counselor and Teacher), SAT or ACT score, college transcripts, financial statement (only from Int. students), and Early Decision agreement. All the documents must submit by email at email@example.com.
- Entry Requirements: SAT or ACT required (averages for smallest award: SAT 1320 or ACT 29). Students must check the entire admission requirement before taking enrollment at TCU.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your origin country and educational background, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at TCU, USA.
- The four-year value of the award for each first-year scholarship recipient is more than $187,440 and totals $9.6 million for all 249 Chancellor’s Scholars. It does not include additional programming activity costs for the group.
- The academic award will be awarded based on writing samples, leadership accomplishments, service records, and extracurricular activities.