The University of the Fraser Valley is presenting highly prestigious international awards to attract international students who want financial support to study in Canada.
International Entrance opportunities are open to highly qualified international students across the world. Applicants who are in their graduating year or recently graduated with a minimum 3.5 GPA are eligible to apply.
The University of the Fraser Valley is a fully accredited, public university in Canada, founded in 1974. At UVF, students will receive an excellent learning environment and equipped to make an impact when they graduate.
Why at the University of the Fraser Valley? UVF provides excellent educational degrees recognized internationally and engaging learning opportunities that help students to build a successful career.
Application Deadline: Fall semester – April 1. Winter semester – August 1
- University or Organization: University of the Fraser Valley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 per applicant
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5 each year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nationalities around the world are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will provide for the undergraduate degree course in any subject at the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada.
- Admissible Criteria: To eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Top international candidates who apply to study at UFV in their graduating year, or
- Have lately graduated with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5.
- Preference will be provided to claimants applying to a degree program.
- Short-term visiting students and exchange students are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are in need to download and complete the International Excellence Entrance application Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the required documents. The subject line of your email must say “International Excellence Entrance Scholarship”.
- Note: Before starting the process to complete the application, applicants must get admitted to the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada
- Supporting Documents: Two letters of recommendation from current teachers and proof of extracurricular activities or a co-curricular record
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have finished the equivalent of Canadian Grade 12(Form Six or five O-levels plus at least two A-levels) and particular program entry requirements for admission into any career, technical, or academic program.
- Language Requirement: Along with program & general requirements, applicants must check the English requirements before admitted to the UVF.
- The University of the Fraser Valley is awarding three awards of total $30,000 amount through its annual International Entrance Scholarships.
- Each winning applicant will receive $10,000 award to support their study at UVF for 2020-2021 academic year.